Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Multimedia message

Ok so I don't really care how hot you are you can't pull off the gold shiny pants. I'm more than a little worried that they are being mass produced and sold at my local mall. Ever heard the phrase just because it comes in your size doesn.t mean you should wear it ? Ok well gold (or and for you silver fans you can get those too) pants in any size don't make sense. I have to admit as I tried mine on I was oddly amused at the nugget "gold" effect my rear and thighs produced. Now that's hot. And I remember how popular nugget rings were in the eighties. Hmmm maybe I am on to something. I think I'll go back and get a pair. Plus if their is a solid gold reunion I don't want to be fighting over them. Now where can I find a polyester knit one shoulder dress. And baby if you'll put on the white leisure suit it is on !

No comments:

Post a Comment