Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ahhh So happy I still got it...... Nothing more flattering.....

Ahhh So happy I still got it...... Nothing more flattering.....

So I get to pick up my daughter tonight back from college..... woot woot, nothing more exciting!!<---- that I really mean I miss her soooooo much!! She chooses to meet me at the Varsity (She lost her keys and hitched a ride with a college friend, a whole different story) yes the Downtown Atlanta Varsity..... the one with lots of parking and plenty of homeless dudes.......

So I am approached, as we are gathering her things and putting them in my car, by a man who "just wants something to eat"...... well of course I never finish anything I order, and had a WHOLE order of Onion rings and a chili cheese steak that had NOT been touched..... I said "Here I have food" He says (and I kind you not he really said this..) "What do you have??" Really ??? I mean if I was begging for food I would not be picky.... I would be grateful...... yea yea you know.... he wanted money...

Who has money these days?? I am waititng for the day when I tell them I don't have any cash and they pull out a keypad and ask me for my pin....

Ok So I tell him I don't have any cash .... he says Anything, change".... Ok so I dig in the cup holder for about thirty- five cents..... as I do this... OH YES this totally happened.... he says....

"Hey Shorty those your kids??? You gotcha yo self a fine a@@ mmmm hmmm. " Sho don't look like a sexy woman...... "I'm not even going to continue with the banter that I so politely tried to ignore!!

Really?? Did the guy asking me for change j and my leftovers just try to get with me??? Hmmmm so is our first date a dumpster dive?? And when I sleep over do I bring my own box or will he share his????????

So at forty I at the very least know that I have still GOT IT.... at the very least with the man on the corner.... See ladies there is no reason to stay in that relationship...... there is a new man on every corner... Literally, just bring a cheeseburger and some spare change....

Hey Shorty you look so good to me!!

1 comment:

  1. I crack up at almost everything that comes out of your mouth! And our fingers!!!

    Love you bunches!!!

    ReplyDelete