Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pocket Guide? My what large pockets you have!!

I just recieved my "free copy" in the mail of YES..... "Flat Belly Diet" pocket guide!

The book REALLY has a tape measure imprint on the side..... which makes the book about 7 inches tall.

The only thing that is missing is the tag line.....

The cover actually reads "Introducing the EASIEST blah blah blah diet" (ok it doesn't really say blah blah blah but once you've read one diet book cover.....well..... in the circle on the exclamation point they clevery put "Lose up to 15 lbs in 32 day!"

What they should have said is PLEASE use this book if it fits in your pocket..... you know you have reach a normal size when your pocket are no longer 7 inches by 5 inches!!!

With the exception of a Jerry Springer episode I don't think I have ever seen any pockets that large. Between the wrinkle cream adds in my Yahoo and the insinuation that I have large pockets...well I am starting to get a complex.


I'm just saying.... but they don't seem like that nice of a company!!

No comments:

Post a Comment