Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 17, 2009

So what is this all about??? the Worst of Anything???? What the hey hey......

Hmmmmmm..... very interesting you might ask.... ok so maybe you didn't ask but I figured Lucy better get to explaining...... NO I am not Lucy and for all of you old enough you may have gotten that for the I Love Lucy Show back in the day........ ahhh how I love that woman.... "LUCY you got some splainin' to do!!!!!!"

The Worst of Anything or WOA (pronounced WHOOOOOAAAAA!! HA!) Is something that has been in my head for years and recent events made me realize it is time to take chances, share the laughter and begin another journey!! Ok and beginning another journey doesn't mean the old one will end...... it just means adding to it, reinventing myself and sharing what I see and how it gets interpreted in my brain........ My own personal tragic comedy........ not so tragic but lots of comedy!!

How I set this up...... I am SOOOOOO green to blogging so bear with me, I am trying to make it as easy to navigate as possible...... I figured the Worst of Anything is the main page and I am putting the ASIDES..... the stories off to the side in the link thingy......

I just thought posting EVERY Single thought in my head.... past, present and future would be a bit much all on one page...... The stories are real...... I don't think they are embellished...... just the translation from what is in my head..... this should make for a VERY interesting experience.....

NOTE: STAY Tuned for the pictures and the tour "Beyond the Stall" .... a guide to Public RR's Nationwide...... and the miscellaneous and ridiculous findings along the way..... have you seen the cheeze it? Time to take America by storm ..... dive by dive.... stay tuned for the next segment....... The Ritz with an S has not met Carlton, and I am sure my mint on the pillow has been licked..........

Of course I have no way to finance this endeavor....... but I am working on it ;o) Come along for the laughs as the Journey begins..... and the past is revisited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment