Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Really??? Can that be possible??

Ok my New Years resolution and commitment to me......... post more...... get it out of my head before I forget it and share the silliness that is my life.

New things are happening all for the better. I am not usually all that serious, but here we go...... on shot at normal..... bear with me! Ha!!

What is it they say about one door closing and another one opening?? I believe it to be true, I always have and this year life has brought me a door slamming shut. I could not be more grateful sometimes for the things that would make the ordinary person panic!! As the door slammed and I was faced with the harsh reality that something that meant so much to me did not share my mutual live or respect it has given me the courage to do what I wanted to do, needed to do and love to do. I would have never done it on my own...... or not with the fervor and commitment that I can now!!

I have never been more excited about the direction my life is taking!! It is full of friends, love, parties and laughter and I cannot wait to share my journey!!

So my commitment is to post more, daily, play harder, plan the BIGGEST and baddest parties for the COOLEST folks!! Promote the music I love..... share my offbeat humor and make this the beginning of the best times of my life!!

After the dust settles I will explain my recent career change.

In the meantime, look out for the website, my favorite things and join me for a fun time full of laughs and BAD pants!!

I love you, I thank you

Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Good for you girl! (wait.....did you just steal my new year's resolution????)

    Can't wait to partake in some of the year's bestest parties around! Love you dearly!

    ReplyDelete