Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, May 31, 2010

If Lady Gaga Shopped at Wal Mart

Not that my opinion counts, but upon marathon watching of music videos, I have concluded that Kesha is what Lady Gaga would be if she shopped at Wal-Mart... Justin Timberlake and Timberlake make me wish I had fed my daughter more fast food (late at night) and of course not gotten her braces... I am currently working on the remake "Feed your daughter lots of carry out so JT won't want her number, he won't be glad he came because she has thighs like thunder" Catchy if I do say so myself.


Ahh but back to Kesha.... ever hear a song that makes you think of Tiffany or Debbie Gipson? Kind of reminded me of that but, well I must say she was a bit older than I imagined. The Wal-Mart comes from a Saturday Night Live epsiode... yes full dress u, the Wal-Mart version of the Lady G herself..... I am a fan! I am ever impressed with promoters and their ability to make stars... Props
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment